We serve the senior leaders of organizations, who are committed to participate in transformational leadership training and coaching along side their employees.
We provide in-house experiential leadership training that will help you and your leaders see your blind spots that is limiting your fullest leadership and deliver transformational results to your company’s culture and bottom line.
SPECIAL DISC3 OFFER FOR EXECUTIVES ONLY
If you are an Executive, click here now for your free DISC3 assessment and 30 minute verbal validation.
WHAT IS DISC3?
Each person’s DISC3 profile will reveal underlying motivations of temperaments, from showcasing individual strengths and weaknesses, to revealing behaviors such ashow people are motivatedand why they avoid certain situationsthat naturally limit them toward peak performance.DISC3 will equip your leaders with the tools necessary to overcome barriers, improve strengths, manage conflict, increase communication between team members and produce greater results for the organization.
BENEFITS & USES OF DISC3
- Cultivate highly effective managers and senior leaders who understand their employees’ needs
- Retain top performers and reduce turnover
- Effectively manage conflicts
- Increase team collaboration
- Bridge communication gaps
- Improve recruitment and hiring effectiveness
- Produce high-quality customer service
- Equip their sales and marketing teams to identify and act on customer needs
- Place the right people in the right positions for increased morale and engagement
WHAT IS VERBAL VALIDATION? THE REASON OUR DISC3 IS THE MOST ACCURATE
With all assessments, you can choose to improve or not. When you choose to improve your results, it is our responsibility to provide you guidelines and tools to understanding your temperament, other people’s temperament and provide you with actionable steps to achieve your goals.
WHAT EACH LETTER STANDS FOR
The DOMINANT temperament’s activity almost always has a purpose because they are by nature, results-oriented and desire immediate results. They usually do not give in to the pressure of what others think unless they see that they can’t get the desired results. They can be crusaders against social injustice-they love to fight for a cause.
Someone who has the INFLUENTIAL temperament as their primary will cause you to feel as if you have known them for years after only a few minutes of talking with them. They are so people-oriented that they easily forget about time and are often late. They get bored easily because of their orientation to social involvement, activity and general dislike for solitude.
The STEADY temperament is by far the easiest person to get along with. They live a quiet, routine life, free of the normal anxieties of the other temperaments. They show little emotion. Their stoic expression often hides their true feelings. They can be a grudge-holder. They avoid getting too involved with people and life in general. They do not usually exert themselves with others or push their way along their career-they just let it happen. They also tend to avoid conflict and making quick decisions.
Those with the COMPLIANT temperament respond to others in a slow, cautious and indirect manner. They usually have a serious expression. They probe for hidden meaning behind your words. They tend to have a negative attitude toward something new until they have had time to think it over. They are skeptical about almost everything but they are gifted, creative and capable people. They tend to get bored with something once they get it figured out.
WHY PRIMARIES ARE NOT ENOUGH
See the chart below for an example of how secondary temperaments impact primaries:
|Primary I||Temperament Blend I-C|
|Needs||To be accepted socially||To be accepted socially and to do things right|
|How they approach people||Personable, receptive, open to others and build relationships quickly||Tend to warm up slowly to new people because they are unsure about how they are being received|
|Decision-making||Frequently makes impulsive decisions. Not much thought will precede the quick decision and consequences are considered later||They tend to be cautious and ask a lot of questions because they have a deep need to make a favorable impression|
– Yellow bile (Chlor): In excess, temperament is result-oriented, quick to anger and action.
– Red bile (Sangis): In excess, temperament is people-oriented, carefree and full of hope.
– White bile (Phlegm): In excess, temperament is service-oriented and tends to be slow to motion and showing emotion.
– Black bile (Melan): In excess, temperament is quality-oriented and tends to take most everything seriously-especially their work.
In 1928 William M. Marston made identifying the different temperaments much easier by coining the four categories of temperaments as: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance, therefore DISC.
DISC3 TRAINING OPTIONS
Length of Training: 4 Hour and 8 Hour courses available
All DISC3 Foundations Training includes:
- DISC3 Assessment & Verbal Validation
- DISC3 Workbook with DISC3 Blends Guide Sheet
- Pocket DISC3 Guide Sheet
626-638-1445 or Contact Us
Each step in the process is meant to guide your organization to unprecedented results in your organization.
1. Quantum Leadership is a 2-day investment
2. Quantum Legacy is a 2-day investment
QUANTUM LEADERSHIP | DEVELOPING THE LEADER WITHIN
In Quantum leadership, your active participation in specifically designed games and exercises will reveal your natural leadership skills and gaps, allowing you to have your own self-generated idea on what your impact is as a leader. While awareness is powerful, we do not stop there. We will equip you with the necessary skills to fill those gaps for sustainable and potent transformation in your organization.
- Awareness of ineffective leadership practices
- Discovering various leadership style
- Reinforce trust through team development
- Develop skills of authentic leadership and communication
- Creating an action plan for intended results.
QUANTUM LEGACY | GENERATING A LASTING IMPACT
Participants will be equipped with skills that will equip them to identify future leaders and have fierce conversations in order to begin sowing into their abilities. Leaders will also be provided potent business practices which will challenge them to walk into greater accountability and ways to continue to drive profitability for the organization. We pour in so you can pour out.
- Aligning actions with new knowledge
- Engaging in fierce conversations
- Identifying leaders within a team
- Creating a plan for future development
- Developing action steps and enrolling others
- Learning to course correct along the way and stay in alignment
Results in 90 days. We know you’re busy, so if you can commit an hour per week for three months, we’ll help you leverage your strengths and shore up your weaknesses.
Designed for corporations, this intensive 6-week program gives members of your management team a personal framework to manage their responsibilities and goals.
This 6-week program provides structure, community, and accountability to help you test and modify your attitudes and actions.